When you sign up for Coastrek, you get access to our Luvmyhike "lite" training program for the duration of their Coastrek Training period (12 weeks) to ensure you’re perfectly prepared for event day! More information here
Yes. More details on training programs and resources will be sent to you after registration.
You can see the Sydney Coastrek 2019 route here.
Compulsory gear you must carry
Compulsory gear will be checked at registration
- Hi-Vis Vest with reflective strips for each team member to be worn on roadways and at night/in the dark. We are required to carry out mandatory spot checks at registration and along the course. Available to buy at most hardware stores and online. For pink vests try HERE
- Food and water: Minimum 2-litre water carrying capacity – bladder or bottles. Note cups will not be provided at any of the LuvStops
- Basic First Aid (e.g. blister pads, band-aids, sunscreen, tape, bandage) + 1 emergency/space blanket per team
- Event bibs worn on front
- For 60km & 15km teams: Head or hand torch + spare batteries, for the start/night walking
- Recommended: Phones and spare toilet paper (for just in case)
- For gear suggestions check out the chapter: How to Prepare for Coastrek – OMG What Shall I Wear HERE and your Virtual Goodie Bag on the website for partner discounts
- Maps.ME version of the route on at least 2 phones of the team, different networks as coverage can be intermittent. Follow instructions HERE to set it up.
OMG what do I wear?